|Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual name of this subject is pure conjecture.
- Crossroads inn patron 1: "They say her dragons are bigger than Aegon's!"
- Crossroads inn patron 2: "Horse shit! Cersei's just trying to frighten us!"
- Crossroads inn patron 1: "Well if it's true, if she lays siege to King's Landing, prices will triple."
- Crossroads inn patron 2: "As long as we get back there before they start."
- Crossroads inn patron 1: "One more round, it's a long ride!"
- — The man and his companion[src]
He and his companion stop at the Inn at the Crossroads for a meal on their way to King's Landing. His friend states that he has heard that Daenerys Targaryen's dragons are bigger than those ridden by Aegon I Targaryen and his sisters when they conquered Westeros. He replies that he does not believe this, stating that Cersei Lannister is simply trying to frighten others into coming to her aid. His friend reminds him that if Daenerys does invade King's Landing, goods from the city will triple in price. He then insists that they should reach the city before the attack begins. They finish another round before leaving for King's Landing in a carriage.
|Season Seven appearances|
|Dragonstone||Stormborn||The Queen's Justice||The Spoils of War||Eastwatch||Beyond the Wall||The Dragon and the Wolf|