Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Most questions and discussions regarding the organization of the site are done via the 'Talk' pages of people, which is why Werthead's has already grown tremendously :) However, it's perhaps not the most useful way to conduct such talks:
- Werthead gets swamped with questions;
- Other sysadmins could perhaps have helped;
- A questions and its answer are spread over two talk pages (Werthead's and the talk page of the one asking);
- Other users thereby often miss a question or its resolution.
So I was wondering if we perhaps could find a designated, more public place for such matters. Turns out that the wiki has an in-built forum with it's own Help desk section! Why not use this from now on? I've kick-started the forum's Help Desk with this first message. Shall we try, and then see how we like this method...?
- KarinS 02:16, July 2, 2011 (UTC)