Yo, does anyone in the world have a decent picture of Robb Starks crown? ive searched all over the internet to no avail. A crown of hammered bronze, adorned with iron swords and the runes of the first men.
- Unfortunately, they haven't introduced Robb's crown yet in the TV show...which seems odd, given that its in the books and emphasizes he's a king. Renly has a crown. For that matter, Stannis hasn't been depicted with his flames-crown yet. Still, given their greater focus on Robb (usually warranted), you'd think they'd depict him with his crown, as it is an iconic image from the series (and so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere, yet now the rains weep over his hall, with not a soul to hear...)--The Dragon Demands (talk) 03:06, October 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Lil bow wow (talk) 18:12, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
- This is what it should look like: (image removed for copyright violation)
- Not really, no. The points are supposed to look like swords; the points in that crown look like generic diamond shapes. Also you could have just linked to that fanart, you can't load it up on here.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 20:47, October 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah Thats the only drawing of it i can find either. you know what i bet itheir will be a decent picture in A World of Fire and Ice, whenever that is released.
22.214.171.124 06:49, October 28, 2012 (UTC)