This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
It was something like 'her people are in danger, it's only natural that she spits fire' but I can't remember what it was exactly. Any help with this is appreciated.--Fire and Blood 07:52, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Xaro: Retreating in fear before a little girl is unbecoming for the greatest city that ever was or will be.
- Spice King: The discussion is over Xaro Xhoan Daxos. The Thirteen have spoken.
- Xaro: I am one of the Thirteen and I am still speaking.
- Spice King: The girl threatens to burn our city to the ground and you would invite her in for a cup of wine.
- Xaro: She is the mother of dragons. You expect her to watch her people starve without breathing fire. I believe we can allow a few Dothraki through our gates without dooming our city. After all, here I am, a savage from the Summer Isles and Qarth still stands.
- Spice King: our decision is final.
- Xaro: Very well. [steps forward] I invoke Sumai. [draws knife] I will vouch for her, her people and her dragons [slices left palm with knife] in accordance with the law. [holds his palm for the thirteen]
- Spice King: Be it on your head.
- Xaro: Welcome to Qarth my lady.
--Opark 77 16:45, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
You absolutely rock! Thanks very much!--Fire and Blood 17:25, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
No problem. Glad to be useful.--Opark 77 17:40, April 25, 2012 (UTC)