To search any Wikia community, you can use the search box at the top of every page. Using the icon dropdown at the left of the search box, you can switch between local and global searches (across a single community versus across all of Wikia).
Your initial search will likely only search the main namespace, plus a few others. After you search, you may find that you need to expand your search to other areas of the wikia. To do this, click the "Advanced" link that appears at the upper right side of the search results page. It will open a box that allows you to select more namespaces and continue searching.
Other ways to find pages
- To search for content across all of Wikia, or to look for communities focused on a specific subject, use the search box on our main page.
- To browse pages on a specific community, you can view a list of all pages or browse by category. See Special:ImageList to search for images.
- You can also use Google's site search to search all Wikia communities.
How to create a search box
- To add a search box to any article, just type:
<inputbox>type=search</inputbox>. It will produce this box:
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Wikia Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Wikia for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Wikia in Wikia University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience