|The title of this article is conjecture based on information revealed in the A Song of Ice and Fire novels and may be subject to change.
- Lord Eon Hunter, Lord of Longbow Hall.
In the booksEdit
In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, House Hunter are loyal bannermen of House Arryn. Their seat is Longbow Hall and their sigil is five silver arrows, fanned, on a brown field.
- Lord Eon Hunter, Lord of Longbow Hall. An old man with gouty legs, who has been ruling his house for sixty years, known as Old Lord Hunter.
- Ser Gilwood Hunter, his first son and heir.
- Ser Eustace Hunter, his second son.
- Ser Harlan Hunter, his third son.
Houses from the Vale of Arryn