'How to use / add Images' on Game of Thrones Wiki:
How to add your own image
- A description of the image (What is happening in the image, who is in the image, etc)
- The source of the image (Where did you find this image, was it a screencap? Was it from HBO.COM? Tumblr? EW?)
- A licensing tag (Usually Fairuse and Permission will suffice as the license tag)
- An appropriate category (Do not create categories unless you ask an admin. Most categories used are "Image (Character)" "Image (Season 1 (2) or (3)", etc) "Image (Tyrion Lannister)"
- Make sure you uploaded image is properly titled/named. (Use a name that pertains to the image. No: sii23rsas.jpg instead: Dany in Second Sons.jpg.)
- To add an image to this category, put [[Category:Instruction: Images]] in that image article.
- Add to a page by using the Gallery widget or by using the code
- You can also link the image to a page using the code