- Grenn: "We just cower in here while they slaughter our brothers?"
- Edd: "Our brother had orders to stay at Castle Black."
- Grenn: "Oh, so it's alright, then?! Black Jack and Kegs and Mully chopped to pieces because they broke the rules?!"
- Edd: "I didn't say it was alright! I'm saying they shouldn't have been there."
- — Grenn and Eddison Tollett
Mully was a Builder of the Night's Watch.
Along with Black Jack Bulwer and Kegs, he travels to the brothel in Mole's Town. They sit drinking and listening to a whore belching out the melodies to popular songs. They are later slaughtered when a group of wildlings led by Tormund and Styr attack the village. News of their deaths soon reaches Castle Black.
|Season Four credits
| Two Swords
|| The Lion and the Rose
|| Breaker of Chains
|| First of His Name
| The Laws of Gods and Men
|| The Mountain and the Viper
|| The Watchers on the Wall
|| The Children
In the books
In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, Mully is a steward of the Night's Watch. He is old and has an orange beard. He is not killed in a wildling attack on Mole's Town. So far he is alive and well.