- Eddard Stark: "The butcher's boy – you rode him down?"
- Sandor Clegane: "He ran. Not very fast."
- — The Hound return with Mycah's corpse.[src]
Mycah is a butcher's son who has befriended Arya Stark.
When he is encountered by Joffrey Baratheon practicing sword-fighting with Arya Stark, Joffrey confronts him and intends to kill the boy for 'pretending to be a knight'. He escapes the scene due to Joffrey's incapacitation by Nymeria. He tries to flee but is killed by the Hound under the orders of the prince.
|Season One appearances|
|Winter is Coming||The Kingsroad||Lord Snow||Cripples, Bastards and Broken Things||The Wolf and the Lion|
|A Golden Crown||You Win or You Die||The Pointy End||Baelor||Fire and Blood|
- Arya Stark: "He's a liar and a coward and he killed my friend."
- Sansa Stark: "The Hound killed your friend."
- Arya Stark: "The Hound does whatever the prince tells him to do."
- Sansa Stark: "You're an idiot."
- Arya Stark: "You're a liar, and if you told the truth, Mycah would be alive."
- — Arya and Sansa fight.[src]
In the booksEdit
According to Jeyne Poole, Mycah has been cut up in so many pieces that his body was brought back to his father in a bag. At first the poor man had thought it was a slaughtered pig.