Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bronn Beyond the WallEdit
Bronn, on the run from the Night's Watch? I know there was nothing mentioned in the book about him taking the black, but the drinking game conversation in the show was interesting. When asked why he was north of the Wall, he said "Work". Now I know I might be reading too much into this, but I rather like the fact he might be on the run from the Night's Watch. I mean, really, who goes north of the Wall if you are not a member of the Night's Watch?184.108.40.206 01:13, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
The books mention that sometimes smugglers make commerce with the Night's Watch and even the wildlings.--Gonzalo84 01:19, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
You are probably right; he probably was in the Night's Watch and is likely a deserter. But maybe he was born north of the wall, and spent his childhood there. Maybe that woman, that he killed when he was twelve, was the reason he left.Ch'vyalthan (talk) 11:49, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- ...No, he probably wasn't in the Night's Watch and isn't likely to be a deserter. The Night's Watch takes such things very seriously, and he wouldn't be just casually hanging around the Inn at the Crossroads in public if that were the case. As Gonzalo84 has pointed out, smugglers are known to make commerce with the wildlings on the eastern shore north of Eastwatch-by-the-Sea.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 15:44, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Unless that scale-armour coat he wears was simply looted from a corpse, I would have thought that Bronn was from the Riverlands. Also, a lot of people from the North and Riverlands tend have very northern English sort of accents, with the Starks sounding like Yorkshiremen and some Frey bannermen having Manchester accents. Jerome Flynn's portrayal of Bronn has him adopting a Mancunian accent for the role. --Fenrir51 (talk) 14:13, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- As a sellsword, Bronn has traveled all over the place in his long career, so his accent doesn't really indicate anything; nor does what king of armor he wears. He just bought it used, wherever, or taken from a corpse. They don't indicate anything.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 01:56, February 17, 2014 (UTC)
I can't even tell what that's a sigil of.
I will be blunt: the opening credits have been laughably inconsistent in their use of sigils - putting lions in front of starks, wolves in front of baratheons, etc. Sometimes they just put a fun image in front of people's names. I can't even tell what the image next to Bronn's name is supposed to be - I think we should remove it.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 06:03, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
Bronn is awesome Edit
So, is it just me... or is Bronn the most bad-ass male character on the series? As far as fighting goes. I think he could even take Jon Snow. QueenBuffy 15:39, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Even though he's been gone for some time now, I would say Drogo was the most badass character on the show. Shaneymike (talk) 01:32, June 4, 2016 (UTC)
General question... do you guys predict Bronn will get axed in season 6 or will he live through it? If they give him Ilyn Payne's role with Jaime when he is sent to the Riverlands he should be fine... what do you all think?220.127.116.11 01:56, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Season 6 AppearancesEdit
It's strange that we're halfway through season 6 and Bronn has yet to make an appearance, with no indication that he'll be in Blood of My Blood this Sunday. Assuming he does appear in the latter half (virtually certain as he's a starring cast member), what will he likely be doing at this point? It could be something to do with the Dorne storyline, which hasn't had any events transpire since the premiere. H-Man: Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem 12:14, May 24, 2016 (UTC)
- 1 - the pages get locked due to repeated vandalism from leaked episode information. YES we sometimes have to lock pages for long periods of time.
- 2 - If you have a great need to unlock a page, flag me down on my Talk page, I get a little alert when that happens, it takes longer to notice if it's in the article's Talk page.
- 3 - I'm not sure why this was locked, I will unlock it now.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 17:31, June 16, 2016 (UTC)
Main image Edit
The main image is blood awful. I would change it, but the page is protected.18.104.22.168 11:07, June 19, 2016 (UTC)