Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gif image neededEdit
I have no idea how to make Gif images. In general, I frown upon their use in wikis. However, I think it would be a big help if someone could find a gif image of Jaqen's shapeshifting at the end of Valar Morghulis.--The Dragon Demands 14:41, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I, personally, dislike gifs. They are low quality. I'd prefer a youtube link to the scene showing "Jaqen" faceshifting.--Gonzalo84 16:08, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- HBO gets angry at us if we link to illegal youtube clips.--The Dragon Demands 16:22, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
"In the books" section contains so much information, is it appropriate?Edit
The progress of the main thread of the TV series is in the Volume Three of the novels. In the first three volumes, the information about Faceless Men are limited to the following:
- It is an assassin organization seated in Braavos;
- It is (generally considered) very costly to hire a Faceless Man, so that even the Iron Throne cannot actually decide to hire one;
- Once a Faceless Man is hired for assassination, one doesn't expect he would miss it;
- Jaqen exhibits his ability to change his appearance at will, but he never mentions Faceless Men in the first three volumes.
The other information seems to be beyond the progress of the TV series for now (S4E06 when this topic is added). It seems not appropriate to provide so much information.
Based on above, I comment out most of the contents in "In the books" section, so that they are temporarily hiden from the readers. I don't erase them; so that they would be easily restored to be visible whenl the TV series reaches the point that the Faceless Men are directly revealed.
No. Most of this information was at least alluded to in the TV series (Jaqen gave her a coin to send her to Braavos, not Lorath). You're splitting heirs about never describing himself as a Faceless Man. Thank you for not deleting the comments outright.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 23:41, June 23, 2014 (UTC)