- Whenever the show is not clear on something, book info is used to fill in the blanks as long as it doesn't contradict the show.--Gonzalo84 (talk) 03:17, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
Can we unlock the page, or at least have an admin make a few changes on this page?
- The Boltons now rule from Winterfell.
- I don't believe Stannis has any legal claim to the Stormlands, seeing as how he's committed de jure treason against the Iron Throne for rebelling, leaving Tommen as lord of both the Crownlands and the Stormlands.
From Stannis's perspective Tommen and the Lannisters committed treason against him. Either way it's a civil war so things are in flux.
We locked the page because every other day someone would come on to correct it to the book version in which Littlefinger is nominally lord of the Riverlands now.
Seat of House Bolton Edit
It should be changed that House Bolton still rules the North from the Dreadfort, Roose, his wife and Ramsay moved to Winterfell, and in the Intro the sigill of House Bolton is shown in the Winterfell-animation. --Exodianecross (talk) 23:57, August 15, 2015 (UTC)
- No. The Dreadfort is their seat, they've seized Winterfell for now. No permanent plans are yet clear in the novels. They happen to be at Winterfell for the wedding as a symbol.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 00:35, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
House Baratheon and House Mudd. Edit
Should we consider in. making House Baratheon an extinct Great House, even though that Tommen is not a true Baratheon, which also makes House Durrandon completely extinct as well? House Mudd should be considered as an extinct Great House, and the extinct section shouldn't just include those that perished when the Targaryens conquered Westeros.
- Gendry remains active so we'll see how things turn out.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 00:53, December 5, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, I think a member of the Golden Company claimed to be a Mudd. However, thinking on it, that guy hasn't been introduced in "the TV continuity", so we'll list them on here as "extinct" for now.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 18:50, February 11, 2016 (UTC)
- One of the many discrepancies that happen when you adapt novels to a TV show ;)! The Golden Company was mentioned but not introduced till now, and even then it will be another question if the producers will also introduce the "Mudd"-mercenaries, there are two who claim their names are Mudd!--Exodianecross (talk) 23:11, February 10, 2016 (UTC)
House Martell Edit
Why is this page even still locked? Edit
Just revert the edits if there's an edit war, and don't keep pages locked indefinitely. A week or two will stop the edit wars. Inevitably, you forget that you even locked certain pages. The same could be said for any pages with indefinite locks. They are only discouraging honest edits. Lksdjf (talk) 19:13, May 6, 2016 (UTC)