- Opark77 and I discussed this elsewhere and decided to wait until the season three premiere to update his death, as he was alive at the end of season 2; we suspect his funeral will be in the season premiere.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 21:58, August 4, 2012 (UTC)
Hoster's funeral boat has those same seven urns that we saw at the funeral of Jon Arryn; I think the episode commentary itself was speculating if they were Egyptian-style urns containing organs or something. I'm more inclined to believe this now that they've made a point of showing it multiple times. I believe that the books later mention someone being "properly buried" and laid in state by having organs removed.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 00:41, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Hoster Tully is listed as dead on the template for House Tully already. CestWhat (talk) 02:25, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
- I was there when that template was written, that proves nothing. We've been debating Hoster's status for months before you joined the site, though even I think he's probably going to be dead when the season starts.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 02:50, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Family tree Expand icon Edit
- Oh crud...well, when I updated all of these last summer, they HAD an icon in the upper right hand corner.
- But lately Wikia, in their infinite wisdom, has been messing with the inherent template coding for this kind of thing -- the icon has mysteriously disappeared and been replaced by a slider navigation bar (which it didn't used to have).
- Frankly they've been having problems all over -- if you notice, the images in some of our larger family trees mysteriously collapse by the last row: this is also happening on Wikipedia.org itself, if you check royal family trees for "Henry V" itself. We hope they sort it out soon.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 16:31, February 22, 2014 (UTC)