- Yeah, entirely fan created nonsense, I've blocked the culprit and deleted the page.--Opark 77 (talk) 16:53, July 22, 2012 (UTC)
Sticking to just established Jory and Rodrik?
A lot of other Houses have other members in the books that aren't on the Wiki family tree (Yohn Royce's other children Andar and Ysilla or Tywin's other brothers besides Kevan) so why Jory's siblings and Rodrik's wives and children that have never been established even just in passing on the show? If they are established later on, that's great, but just for now remove them? Ardilaun (talk) 21:47, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Given that they do state that Jory is Rodrik's nephew, and that the rest of the tree doesn't affect the story, and was kind of needed to show their avuncular relationship, it didn't really hurt anything to leave it in until presented with contradicting facts.
- Why are you fixating on this?--The Dragon Demands (talk) 21:49, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't believe I'm fixated on it. I think it does hurt since it's confusing to non-book readers (was to me at least) to have people are it who aren't part of the TV cannon and looked and other ones don't have non-established characters expect maybe to establish relationships between established characters. That was all. Ardilaun (talk) 22:22, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
...I'm hoping that Season 5 might mention some of the other Cassels again, given the renewed focus on the North. I'll see how it goes at the end of the season...--The Dragon Demands (talk) 22:23, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, I know there are a lot of rules about Family tree templates and I'm one of the few, if only, editors who even bothers about them outside of major stuff, but please, you said this about waiting until the end of Season 4 and later waiting until the start of Season 5 and I've done so. Ardilaun (talk) 22:35, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
I was hoping that the writers would make some attempt to clarify things by now! Surely they must spend as much time worrying about this as we do! Ack. --The Dragon Demands (talk) 22:50, April 16, 2015 (UTC)