- What kind of "alterations"? Speculations about casting and Iwan Rheon and stuff like that are the very reason the article was locked down. Info about the books also couunt as spoilers.--Gonzalo84 (talk) 18:21, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Nothing major. I noticed that the article is missing the "Biography" header present on other character articles. I was also going to suggest adding the very same quote now in place, so someone obviously read my mind. And I'm a little bit confused about the way categories are employed on this wiki. Particularly regarding characters. Ramsay, for example is listed as a season 2 character, despite the fact that he never appears. He's also listed as a mentioned character, presumably because he doesn't appear. At first I thought this was just a mistake with this one article, but it seems to be the case in many instances, and I was hoping someone could clarify this for me. Surely all characters are mentioned in passing at some point, but they're not "mentioned characters" if they appear in the flesh. Conversely, if a character is only mentioned they cannot be considered a "season 2 character". The article also states that Ramsay is known as the Bastard of Bolton, despite the fact that he's never referred to as such.--The Bastard of Bolton (talk) 11:58, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- I've also been curious about this. Surely the season 1, 2 etc categories should be reserved for characters who only appear in a certain season? Major or recurring characters have their own category already. The Knight of the Flowers 12:59, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, A - the closer we get to the premiere, the more vandals will be jumping on the wiki, B - they might not reveal Ramsay in the premiere. Is there something you wanted to add? I'd unlock it briefly to let you work on it, then after you announce you're done, I'll re-lock it.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 14:44, March 24, 2013 (UTC)
Now that Iwan Rheon's part was Ramsay the whole time has been mention within Mhysa, can't it be unprotected?
Theon's torturer true identity for Dummies Edit
I'm just speechless. I know your no spoilers policy in unproven articles, but are you stupid? Theon tied to a CROSS, being FLAYED alive, and you all just have eaten the "Boy's" trollbait up to the fishing rod. Just make that Roose's quote a source and post the Boy's picture here and voilá, you've got the bastard. His trolling is not to be taken seriously, but he agreed that he's holding him at some kind of FORT. A very Dread one. Just ROFL. Nadare (talk) 22:24, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Most of us in the know think it was stupid to keep the Boltons in the background for so long to make it a "surprise" - even after last episode, some people I know in real life didn't even know who Roose Bolton was and were openly surprised he was around since episode 4 of season 2. Yikes. Trying to make a mystery/cliffhanger out of what wasn't really one in the books...look it was vague in the books, but they could have said "the ironborn must have done it" in the season 2 finale, instead of *in passing* during episode 3 of season 3. Yikes. Well, at least this charade will be over soon.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 00:15, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, the story we do know is that the Ironment gave him up to Roose's bastard. Whether the torturer was him or not might have been a mystery, but not the fact that he was a Bolton. (Of either low or high birth) Although the series' Theon did seem to forget that he was given to the Boltons for some reason, and doesn't make that guess when Ramsay asks him. 126.96.36.199 20:06, June 10, 2013 (UTC)
Oh god...the dogs are going to be included in the TV show: . Don't get too attached to Violet and Myranda...and Violet shouldn't get too attached to her skin!--The Dragon Demands (talk) 03:45, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Is there a conflict here? I had assumed the hunted girl was Violet, and that is described in the narrative of the Ramsay Snow page, but in the quotes, it refers to her as Tansy.
Look closely: the girl being killed isn't Violet. The credits also give different names. Rumor was that they were going to kill Violet, but then the actress was unavailable to return. --The Dragon Demands (talk) 19:50, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
Is an in-depth analysis of Joffrey's personality versus Ramsay's really relevant? It's quite POV, and mostly unsubstantiated. I could write a paragraph pointing out how Ramsay is similar to Gregor Clegane, but it wouldn't add anything to the article.--"How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have?" 10:43, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
There were only supposed to be a handful of "Personality" sections for a few major characters; then people started copying them; at which point we had to at least fix them up to better levels. I do try to use them sparingly.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 17:57, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not saying the section shouldn't be here, just the comparisons with Joffrey, as it's not relevant and entirely POV. The wording is quite unencyclopedic... "Joffrey is a bit foppish" just sounds silly. "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have?" 18:12, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Much better.--"How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have?" 12:14, March 21, 2015 (UTC)