- "When dead men and worse come hunting for us in the night, do you think it matters who sits the Iron Throne?"
- ―Jeor Mormont
About me Edit
I'm a gamer, plain and simple. I'm also a Stargate fanboy. I love any RPG, my favorite being Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 1. I also love shooters, mostly Halo and Metro. Most of my edits on these wikias will be grammar related, I'm a proud grammar nazi. By that I mean PROPER grammar, not incorrect "American" spelling. Therefore: colour, armour, doughnut, aluminium, centre, spectre, organise, etc. You know, the way the language is supposed to be.
Goals on this wikiEdit
I shall scour this wiki, looking for spelling errors and grammatical errors and smite them. I will also remove stupid edits, such as changing "Enchantments" to "Enfartments" or "Attributes by Piece" to "Attributes by Pickle". Seriously, someone did that on the Nightingale Armor page on TES wiki. Or on General Tullius' page on: "The Dragonborn can let him live but he'll be forced to give free blowjobs to the victorious Stormcloaks." Some people... I shall also add my opinions to the various blogs, especially ones where only one side of the story is explained. And of course, I will remind people that an opinion is not a fact. I will also do my best not to feed the trolls. It's hard, I feed them a lot, but I will do my best.
Favorite characters (in no particular order) Edit
About power-mad adminsEdit
I just want to point out that I have very little patience for admins who think they're all high and mighty because they're admins on a wikipedia site. Seriously, get over yourselves. You're not that special. In the end it doesn't matter, since whether they're right or wrong, they can simply ban you out of spite if they want. Power corrupts, after all. Some aren't suited for it before they get it, and after, they get worse.
Favorite Song of Ice and Fire quotesEdit
1) Haldon: And what lesson can we draw from Volantene history?
Young Griff: If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons. (A Dance with Dragons)
2) Stannis: Robert could piss in a cup and men would call it wine, but I offer them cold, clear water and they squint in suspicion and mutter to each other about how queer it tastes. (A Clash of Kings)
3) Tyrion: Waiting on my pleasure. I like the ring of that, Bronn. You almost sound a proper courtier. Next you'll be kneeling.
Bronn:Fuck you, dwarf.
Tyrion: That's Shae's task. (A Clash of Kings.)
4) Illyrio: You Westerosi are all the same. You sew some beast upon a scrap of silk, and suddenly you are all lions or dragons or eagles. Such folly. (A Dance with Dragons)
5) Roose: Jaime Lannister sends his regards. (A Storm of Swords)