Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just finished rewatching the entire series, start to finish - well, up to the most recent episode. Pretty clear that the White Walker and their Undead Army represent a major threat to humanity. However, I do believe there is a very plausible and fairly straightforward way to beat back the army - with or without dragons and Daenerys' legions of unsullied and horse-whisperers.
If this happens:
- The North unites under Jon Snow and Sansa Stark - meaning all rebellions (specifically Bolton's) must be crushed quickly
- The army of the Dead is unable to use boats and must cross over/through the Wall
- Pyromancers get enlisted to make more wildfire
- Bag of dragonglass is recovered
Then this could happen:
- Caches of wildfire placed strategically along/atop Wa…