Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The TV series fans can stop guessing where to go on holidays this summer, this is the complete list of 44 locations used (from season 1 to season 6) on the Game of Thrones filming.
• Magheramorne: Hardhome, the Wall and Castle Black
• Murlough Bay: The Iron Islands
• Mussenden Temple: Dragonstone
• Corbet: Riverrun
• Castle Ward: Winterfell
• Ballintoy Harbour: Pyke and the Iron Islands
• The Dark Hedges: The stretch of road connecting to King’s Landing
• Larrybane: The Stormlands, including Renly Baratheon’s war camp
• Tollymore Forest Park: This is where Ned Stark discovered the direwolves and also where a family of dead Wildings were discovered by a member of the Night’s Watch.
• Cushendun Caves: The Stormlands, this is where the Red Wo…Read more >