The TV series fans can stop guessing where to go on holidays this summer, this is the complete list of 44 locations used (from season 1 to season 6) on the Game of Thrones filming.
• Magheramorne: Hardhome, the Wall and Castle Black
• Murlough Bay: The Iron Islands
• Mussenden Temple: Dragonstone
• Corbet: Riverrun
• Castle Ward: Winterfell
• Ballintoy Harbour: Pyke and the Iron Islands
• The Dark Hedges: The stretch of road connecting to King’s Landing
• Larrybane: The Stormlands, including Renly Baratheon’s war camp
• Tollymore Forest Park: This is where Ned Stark discovered the direwolves and also where a family of dead Wildings were discovered by a member of the Night’s Watch.
• Cushendun Caves: The Stormlands, this is where the Red Wo…Read more >