Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
HBO aired another second season character featurette on March 17 2012, this time focusing on our King in the North Robb Stark:
This is the fifth character profile released; I reported the other four Season 2 Renly Baratheon character featurette breakdown|here. The HBO on demand schedule reports that another featurette for Stannis Baratheon will be released March 18 2012.
A big thank you to Winter is Coming for reporting the story and to WatchOut4HopOns for uploading the video on youtube.
What does everyone think? Why is Jeyne doing menial labor at Robb's camp?
Shot by shot
- 0:00 Joffrey with his back to Cersei in the throne room, both wearing red. Robb Stark in voiceover "I offer the Lannisters peace if they meet my terms."
- 0:05 A close-up of Robb as he continues "First, your family must release my sisters."
- 0:07 Sansa Stark has her clothing torn off by one of the Kingsguard in front of the court.
- 0:08 Arya Stark looks up fearfully.
- 0:09 Stark banner bearers ride over a battlefield. Robb says "Second, my father's bones must be returned to Winterfell."
- 0:12 Alton Lannister listens to Robb's demands. Robb says "Third, Joffrey and the Queen Regent must denounce all claim to dominion over the North."
- 0:16 A wide shot of Alton standing before Robb. He begins to protest "These are..." Rodrik Cassel and a bald, bearder man in armor are to Robb's left. Theon and a long haired bearded man are to his right. Two guardsmen stand behind Alton. Robb seems to have upgraded his command tent since the first season.
- 0:17 Robb rises from his seat and cuts him off, insisting "These are my terms."
- 0:21 A title card reads "Game of Thrones Robb Stark"
- 0:23 Richard Madden talking to camera and in costume as Robb Stark. He says "Robb's at a point where he knows he's a king and he's really grown in confidence and he's his own man."
- 0:26 Robb hands something to one of his men and smiles as he walks through his camp.
- 0:28 Michelle Fairley in talking to camera and in costume as Catelyn Stark saying "He's proved to be a very capable leader. A very popular leader.
- 0:32 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene with Robb and Jeyne. She is walking into a tent where he stands looking at her.
- 0:34 Richard Madden in voiceover "Robb's one of the men. He's one of his soldiers and he's in it together with everyone. He's on the front lines with the men."
- 0:34 Robb greets one of his men.
- 0:40 A long lense focus shift from the eye of Robb's horse onto his face.
- 0:41 Robb heading a row of riders in pouring rain at night.
- 0:43 Richard Madden to camera "He is so much part of them and he's proved himself."
- 0:46 Silent sisters tend to the dead as Robb walks through the aftermath of a battle with his bannermen. Roose Bolton (Michael McElhatton) tells him that there are "Five Lannisters dead for every one of ours."
- 0:48 Robb walking with Roose and his other bannermen.
- 0:49 Michelle Fairley to camera "He seems a very good tactician in terms of how to win battles."
- 0:51 Robb walking across a battlefield, silent sisters tending to the dead behind him.
- 0:52 Richard Madden to camera "He's made some decisions that have been questioned and most of the time he's been right."
- 0:55 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene with Robb and Jeyne. He is approaching her as she works in the camp.
- 0:58 Richard Madden to camera "He's been very clever and I think that's what has gained the respect of the men."
- 1:00 Robb facing off against Alton. Theon, Rodrik and the others are in the same positions as at 0:16.
- 1:01 Theon repeats Robb's title "The King in the North." He is seated in the command post.
- 1:02 Richard Madden to camera "The consequences of every action are huge."
- 1:03 Robb stops as a column of men clear the battlefield behind him.
- 1:04 A closeup of Jeyne talking to Robb. She says "You're fighting to overthrow a king and yet you have no plan for what comes after."
- 1:06 Cut back to Robb as the battlefield empties behind him. He says "First we have to win the war."
- 1:08 Richard Madden to camera "He's constantly been fighting and wading through difficulties at every corner. There's so much weight to every order Robb gives.
- 1:12 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene with Robb and Jeyne. Robb walks past Jeyne holding a scroll. This appears to be later in the scene we saw being shot at 0:32.
- 1:15 Stark guards let Robb into the prison area of his camp.
- 1:16 Catelyn in voiceover "You've done so well."
- 1:16 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene between Robb and Catelyn in a tent.
- 1:20 A closeup of Catelyn telling Robb "Your father would have been...proud."
- 1:22 Through monitor footage of the same set-up.
- 1:24 Richard Madden to camera "Although his father is dead I think a lot of him still lives on in Robb."
- 1:28 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene with Robb, Catelyn and Brienne. Catelyn says "You have inherited your father's responsibilities."
- 1:30 Robb turns to face Catelyn as she says "I'm afraid they come at a cost."
- 1:32 Richard Madden to camera "Robb and his mother have been so close and been through so much."
- 1:36 Robb talking to Catelyn in his tent at night. He says "I am the one rebelling against the throne."
- 1:38 Behind the scenes footage of the same set-up. Robb says "Before me it was father."
- 1:40 Robb continuing "You married one rebel and fathered another."
- 1:42 Closeup of Catelyn seated in the tent. She says "I mothered more than just rebels."
- 1:45 Richard Madden to camera "But his relationship with his mother is starting to change quite dramatically."
- 1:47 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene with Robb, Catelyn and Brienne in the camp.
- 1:51 Michelle Fairley to camera "She can't tell him what to do, he has to make his own decisions."
- 1:52 Behind the scenes footage of shooting a scene with Robb talking to Catelyn in his tent at night. Robb says "If I trade the Kingslayer for two girls my Bannermen will string me up by my feet."
- 1:56 Behind the scenes footage of the same set-up. Catelyn says "You want to leave Sansa in the Queen's hands, and Arya?"
- 2:01 Closeup of Catelyn in Robb's tent continuing "What are we fighting for if not for them?"
- 2:03 Closeup of Robb asserting "It's more complicated than that, you know it is."
- 2:06 Richard Madden to camera "Robb's priorities are not only now to his sisters. To his brothers. To Winterfell."
- 2:09 Arya riding on the back of a cart, carrying Needle.
- 2:10 Closeup of Bran reflected in a pond, but it seems to be over the shoulder of a white haired individual. They wave their hand over the surface to dispel the reflection.
- 2:12 Richard Madden to camera "But very much so to a whole army that he's leading."
- 2:14 Low shot of Madden in costume as Robb looking over and then into the camera.
- 2:17 A title card reads "Game of Thrones April 1 HBO.COM/GAMEOFTHRONES"