- Anatomy of an Episode: Mother’s Mercy - From the early stages of the writer's room to the final visual effects, see what went into creating "Mother's Mercy," the Emmy-winning episode fans will be talking about for years to come.
The Real History Behind Game of Thrones - Watch historians, along with George R.R. Martin, explore the interweaving inspirations of the actual players in the era known as "The Wars of the Roses" and other historical events in this two-part series.
- Audio Commentaries - Twelve audio commentaries with cast and crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Iain Glen, Maisie Williams, Natalie Dormer, Gwendoline Christie and more.
- Deleted Scenes - Four deleted scenes.
- A Day in the Life - Three countries, hundreds of cast & crew, one epic day. Get an inside look at the production process of Season 5.
- New Characters/New Locations - Explore the new societies, cultures and locations of Season 5.
Blu-ray with Digital Copy – includes all DVD features plus:
- The Dance of Dragons - Hear the story of the Greens and the Blacks, the Targaryen civil war that led to the downfall of the dragons, featuring surprise narration from notable characters from past seasons.
- In-Episode Guide – Dig deeper into the show with this in-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations, and relevant histories.
- Histories and Lore - Learn about the mythology of Westeros and Essos as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves in 14 history pieces. Select Histories feature illustrations from the show’s storyboard artist, Will Simpson.
The Blu-ray will also feature the revolutionary new audio technology Dolby Atmos which places and moves sounds and music anywhere in the room, including overhead, creating a captivating experience that brings entertainment alive all around the audience. To experience Dolby Atmos at home, Dolby Atmos-enabled AV receivers and additional speakers are required; however, Dolby Atmos soundtracks are fully backward compatible with traditional audio configurations and legacy home entertainment equipment and will automatically play in the best possible way.