Please fill out the appropriate details for the image file you've just uploaded, using the image policy. Also you've tagged the file as being uploaded by the author. Are you the original artist?-- 09:50, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
- No, I´m not. The original picture was larger and had more content, I edited and reduced the size of it. Aetherium (talk) 10:27, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
I know you're not a native English language speaker, I'm not one either, but still, be careful with your edits. We have a low tolerance for users that, regardless of their good intentions, make us clean up after them. I'm saying all of this because your addition to Yunkai was redundant, no new info was added.--Gonzalo84 (talk) 06:29, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
- So I noticed, I be more careful next time I edit on pages.--Aetherium (talk) 06:33, May 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, well that is true. I will fix it later -- Aetherium (talk) 20:42, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, welcome to Game of Thrones Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User:Aetherium page.
We welcome all contributions to the Wiki but please be aware of the following simple rules:
1) This wiki is meant for the Game of Thrones TV series and the TV alone. Spoilers from the novels are not permitted at all. Discussion of earlier events in the novels and the use of non-spoiler background material from the novel as regards specific events, characters and places in the TV series are allowed (in the 'In the books' section of an article) but future events cannot be discussed.
2) This wiki has specific permission from HBO's marketing department to use a reasonable number of promotional images and screencaps from the series to illustrate articles. The use of other copyrighted images is not permitted without either specific permission or fair use attributions. For example, this Wiki cannot use Amoka's portrait images or Ted Nasmith's castle pictures as these are copyrighted. In addition, the Wiki is focused on the TV series and TV series alone. Images from other media should be avoided without a very good cause.