Hi, welcome to Game of Thrones Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Robb Stark page.
We welcome all contributions to the Wiki but please be aware of the following simple rules:
1) This wiki is meant for the Game of Thrones TV series and the TV alone. Spoilers from the novels are not permitted at all. Discussion of earlier events in the novels and the use of non-spoiler background material from the novel as regards specific events, characters and places in the TV series are allowed (in the 'In the books' section of an article) but future events cannot be discussed.
2) This wiki has specific permission from HBO's marketing department to use a reasonable number of promotional images and screencaps from the series to illustrate articles. The use of other copyrighted images is not permitted without either specific permission or fair use attributions. For example, this Wiki cannot use Amoka's portrait images or Ted Nasmith's castle pictures as these are copyrighted. In addition, the Wiki is focused on the TV series and TV series alone. Images from other media should be avoided without a very good cause.
Exactly. And her body still needs to be found by Arya. It's important for her character development to see her mother dead to reassure her that the Red Wedding wasn't a cruel nightmare. M4ND0N (talk) 22:08, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't want to burden the Michelle Fairley talk page with this comment so I moved it here. Her body....needs to be found by Arya? WHY? No, it isn't "important for her character development"...wha-what....needs to see her corpse to confirm she's dead? Uh...no. Robb and Bran never physically saw Eddard's corpse, but that detail changed nothing. "Reassure her that it wasn't a cruel nightmare"? That's absurd. Look, in the books Arya wasn't even able to get close to the castle, she was only in the outer camps when the fighting started - and thus never personally witnessed Grey Wind and Robb die. Not personally witnessing the event changed nothing; Arya was filled with a drive for revenge after word spread of Robb and Catelyn's death.
- I will tell you right now: NO, ARYA NEVER SEES CATELYN'S CORPSE.--The Dragon Demands (talk) 02:12, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Moreover, I made a comment saying "Catelyn is in an upcoming dream sequence"...you responded by saying "exactly, so Arya can see her corpse"....No....No, not "exactly". A dream sequence is a dream sequence, i.e. not "real" - in which case she would never "see a corpse to confirm that the death was real". Dear God, man. I just said "DREAM SEQUENCE" -- were you even reading what I wrote?--The Dragon Demands (talk) 02:13, July 21, 2013 (UTC)
Infobox images should be more than just a headshot, but include part of a character's distinctive costume. Then again, full wide-shots do show the full costume, but not enough detail of the character. We're looking for a mid-level chest shot at least, I guess. Anyway the replacement you made for Robb Stark was better than what we had, but can you find a better shot (if this one was cropped) that shows a bit more of the distinctive Stark direwolf sigil cloak clasps that he was wearing?--The Dragon Demands (talk) 18:25, October 23, 2013 (UTC)