Hi, welcome to Game of Thrones Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the The Climb page.
We welcome all contributions to the Wiki but please be aware of the following simple rules:
1) This wiki is meant for the Game of Thrones TV series and the TV alone. Spoilers from the novels are not permitted at all. Discussion of earlier events in the novels and the use of non-spoiler background material from the novel as regards specific events, characters and places in the TV series are allowed (in the 'In the books' section of an article) but future events cannot be discussed.
2) This wiki has specific permission from HBO's marketing department to use a reasonable number of promotional images and screencaps from the series to illustrate articles. The use of other copyrighted images is not permitted without either specific permission or fair use attributions. For example, this Wiki cannot use Amoka's portrait images or Ted Nasmith's castle pictures as these are copyrighted. In addition, the Wiki is focused on the TV series and TV series alone. Images from other media should be avoided without a very good cause.
Robert the KinslayerEdit
Due to the removal of Jaehaerys II from tv canon we don't know if Robert's grandmother was Princess Rhaelle, therefore we don't know if he and Rhaegar were cousins. In the Baratheon history featurette, Robert implies that his claim to the Iron Throne stems from Orys Baratheon being a bastard half-brother of Aegon Targaryen and nothing more.--Gonzalo84 (talk) 05:24, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for the exceptionally late reply. Wouldn't that still warrant inclusion as a kinslayer as they would still be related? TheUnknown285 (talk) 13:36, March 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright. TheUnknown285 (talk) 13:53, April 15, 2014 (UTC)
Vote for new BureaucratsEdit
The Wikia Staff said that even though Werthead is stepping down voluntarily, we need to have an open vote to determine who will now be promoted to Bureaucrat status. Please check it out: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Vote_for_New_Bureaucrats --The Dragon Demands (talk) 20:38, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
I tried emailing you the other week in regards to an exclusive opportunity; hopefully, it’ll be of interest! In conjunction with Telltale Games, Wikia will be working to create a unique experience for visitors of our Game of Thrones community, specifically the pages centered on the episodic Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game. I wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining us.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions,
- Hi. I don't think I've gotten an actual invitation. So if you could re-send it, please. Thanks. TheUnknown285 (talk) 02:05, January 18, 2015 (UTC)