Valyria may refer to:
- The Valyrian Freehold, the great empire in Essos which fell 400 years ago.
- Old Valyria, the capital city of the Valyrian Freehold, now in ruins.
- The Valyrian Peninsula, a region of land on the southern coast of Essos, where the city of Old Valyria was located, and former heartland of the Valyrian Freehold. Devastated in the Doom, with the southern portions around Valyria overcome by the ocean to form the Smoking Sea.
- The Doom of Valyria, the cataclysmic volcanic eruption 400 years ago which destroyed the city of Old Valyria, bringing about the end of the Valyrian Freehold.
- The Valyrian language family, separated into High Valyrian and numerous distinct romance languages known as Low Valyrian.
- Valyrian steel - a kind of metal used in making high-quality weapons, the secrets of whose forging were lost after the fall of Valyria.